Vitiligo is a condition in which your skin loses melanin, the pigment that determines the color of your skin, hair and eyes. Vitiligo occurs when the cells that produce melanin die or no longer form melanin, causing slowly enlarging white patches of irregular shapes to appear on your skin.
Triggers leading to vitiligo:
- Emotional distress
- Major illness
- Skin trauma
- Vitiligo if treated early can be prevented from progression
- Fewer and smaller the patches, superior the treatment outcome
- Reversal of disease & cure possible in significant number of cases
- Homeopathic treatment has no side effects & safe for all age groups
Outline of our treatment:
Our Research shows we need to treat vitiligo as a systemic disorder and not a local skin disease. It is evident that numerous factors such as genetics, emotional and physical factors trigger vitiligo and may lower our immune system.
A remedy in Homeopathy selected after carefully reviewing all such factors is known as a ‘constitutional remedy’ and is capable of helping the individual systemically. We often resort to prescribing remedies which have an influence on and:
- Correct Immune dysfunction
- Considers genetic predisposition
- Rectifies associated autoimmune diseases
- Corrects Emotional Distress
- Stimulate Melanin Cells & Melanin Production
Expectation after treatment
- Initially, the progression of vitiligo spots (size & number) will usually slow down.
- Occasionally, small new spots or marginal increase in size may be noticed till the medicines act. This may signify natural progression of the condition which initially does come under control.
- Once medicinal action sets in skin-pigment will appear within the white spots. Occasionally, change in color-tone of the white spots to pinkish may be noticed.
- The new color or pigment which appears has the same color as your surrounding skin
- There won’t be any hyper-pigmentation (darkening) of the spots as witnessed with other treatments.