Child Mental Health disorders
1. Conduct Disorder
- “Antisocial behaviours“
- Violation of rules
2. Learning Disability
- Is a problem that affects how a person receives and processes information.
- People with learning disabilities may have trouble with any of the following: reading, writing, doing math
- Poor memory
- Problems paying attention
- Problems staying organized
3. Bi-Polar Disorder
- Unusual mood changes
- Uncharacteristic periods of aggression
- Grandiosity and overconfidence
- Easy tearfulness, frequent sadness
- Needing little sleep to feel rested
- Uncharacteristic impulsive behaviour
- Confusion and inattention
4. ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Being unable to stick to tasks
- Unable to listen to or carry out instructions
- Being unable to concentrate on tasks
- Constantly fidgeting
5. Adjustment Disorder
A group of symptoms, such as stress, feeling sad or hopeless, and physical symptoms that can occur after you go through a stressful life event.
The symptoms occur because you are Having a hard time coping.
6. Selective Mutism
- A complex childhood anxiety disorder characterized by a child’s inability to speak and communicate effectively in select social settings, such as school.
- These children are able to speak and communicate in settings where they are comfortable, secure, and relaxed.
- Marked difficulties in behaviour, social interaction, communication and sensory sensitivities.
- Repetitive behaviour, routines and activities – such as fixed daily routines, repetitive body movements and a hypersensitivity to certain sounds.
- Constitutional Method of treatment helps in overcoming these disorders
- Homoeopathy medicine acts on Mental state – Temperaments
- Homoeopathy medicine acts on mind and body
- Helps improving quality of life
- Helps improving emotion, behaviour and intellect
- No side effects
- Safe for Children